Friday, February 20, 2009

Welcome to LV Coupon Exchange

I heard a great idea from a friend about having a place to exchange coupons. Thanks Michelle B.! We all have different needs and to help us all be even better and smarter shopers I created this blog to be a place where we can arrange an exchange of coupons to help meet our specific household needs. To have this site work you need to check back often and be willing to trade or give your coupons to others so that you can recieve coupons as well. Please look at the polocies I've set up and be patient as we work out the system. I set up location areas so that you can try to exchange with people in your area but you aren't required to exchange in your area. See the Location Map and Legend on the side bar. To search for exchanges by area use the Location side link. To be able to post you need to e-mail me and let me know that you would like to be an author on this blog. Let me also know if you have any comments, questions or concerns. lvsavingmadesimple@gmail.com

No comments: