Saturday, June 6, 2009
I am looking to exchange formula coupons. I am looking for $5 Similac coupons. I have $5 Enfamil coupons and various Good Start coupons to exchange. I am hoping there is another new mom who gets a ton of formula coupons in the mail and doesn't need the Similac ones! Thank you for your help!
Posted by Jenerfer at 1:00 AM
Monday, May 4, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Sunday, February 22, 2009
To post a coupon that you are looking for please follow these guidelines:
- Title the post "Looking for"
- Post the exact coupon details: the easiest way to do this and insure accuracy is to use the alphabetical coupon index and copy the coupon description and then paste it into your post title
- Leave a way for you to be contacted:how much personal information you choose to give is up to you but I would recommend only leaving an e-mail address.
- Label the post with your area: look at the Location Map if you are unsure what to label your post
- Delete your post once your needs have been met, if the coupon expires or after two weeks: if your need/want still exists create a new post
- Label the post "Extras"
- In the body be as specific as you can: You can be as detailed as you'd like but if you know that you don't need coupons for a general category like pet care you could write something like "all of my pet care coupons are up for grabs"
- Leave a way for you to be contacted: how much personal information you choose to give is up to you but I would recommend only leaving an e-mail address.
Posted by lvsavingmadesimple at 1:08 PM