Saturday, June 6, 2009
I am looking to exchange formula coupons. I am looking for $5 Similac coupons. I have $5 Enfamil coupons and various Good Start coupons to exchange. I am hoping there is another new mom who gets a ton of formula coupons in the mail and doesn't need the Similac ones! Thank you for your help!
Posted by Jenerfer at 1:00 AM
Monday, May 4, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Sunday, February 22, 2009
To post a coupon that you are looking for please follow these guidelines:
- Title the post "Looking for"
- Post the exact coupon details: the easiest way to do this and insure accuracy is to use the alphabetical coupon index and copy the coupon description and then paste it into your post title
- Leave a way for you to be contacted:how much personal information you choose to give is up to you but I would recommend only leaving an e-mail address.
- Label the post with your area: look at the Location Map if you are unsure what to label your post
- Delete your post once your needs have been met, if the coupon expires or after two weeks: if your need/want still exists create a new post
- Label the post "Extras"
- In the body be as specific as you can: You can be as detailed as you'd like but if you know that you don't need coupons for a general category like pet care you could write something like "all of my pet care coupons are up for grabs"
- Leave a way for you to be contacted: how much personal information you choose to give is up to you but I would recommend only leaving an e-mail address.
Posted by lvsavingmadesimple at 1:08 PM
Please follow these guidelines for exchanging coupons:
- Coupons can be given for free or traded for other coupons. No money transactions.
- I recommend that negotiation take place in the comments of a post or by e-mail: if you want to talk over the phone to protect your privacy I would suggest exchanging phone numbers through e-mail and not in the comments.
- Don't be a coupon hog: if you are asking for coupons please be considerate of others and willing to either give or trade your coupons as well. In order for this coupon exchange to be successful we all need to be courteous.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments please contact the site administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by lvsavingmadesimple at 1:00 PM
Friday, February 20, 2009
I heard a great idea from a friend about having a place to exchange coupons. Thanks Michelle B.! We all have different needs and to help us all be even better and smarter shopers I created this blog to be a place where we can arrange an exchange of coupons to help meet our specific household needs. To have this site work you need to check back often and be willing to trade or give your coupons to others so that you can recieve coupons as well. Please look at the polocies I've set up and be patient as we work out the system. I set up location areas so that you can try to exchange with people in your area but you aren't required to exchange in your area. See the Location Map and Legend on the side bar. To search for exchanges by area use the Location side link. To be able to post you need to e-mail me and let me know that you would like to be an author on this blog. Let me also know if you have any comments, questions or concerns. email@example.com
Posted by lvsavingmadesimple at 9:57 PM